Saturday, December 01, 2012

TOLD YA

I've predicted that Allen West is going to run for president in 2016; I know he lost his House reelection bid this year, but to admiring wingnuts, that doesn't make him a loser -- it makes him a martyr to liberal treachery.

And now check out what he said in an NPR interview yesterday:
Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That's my goal.

... And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too.
He's running. He's definitely running. The only question is how far to the right he'll drive Jeb or Marco or whoever the Great Establishment Hope is.

7 comments:

Victor said...

I wonder why this guy wasn't drummed out of the military on some psycho charges?

I mean, BEFORE Bush and Cheney found people like this useful!

I didn't think I'd lived a good enough life for Ryan to run with Mitt.

But this will put that living a good enough life to the real test:
Please, PLEASE, FSM, make this man run in the Republican Primaries!!!

Tonight, I am sacrificing some meatballs, tomato sauce I made from fresh summer tomato's, and angel hair pasta to you, OH GREAT FSM!*
MAKE IT SO!!!

*Please forgive us the cheap store-bought Parm-Romano cheese on top - we can't afford the real sh*t.

Anonymous said...

We can only hope that he does run. Crazy like his does not come along every day and can do nothing but enhance the Republican brand. Why he could be a amalgamation of Bachmann, Cain, Santorum & Gingrich combined! Oh, that we could be so lucky!!

joseph said...

And why did Lincoln serve only one term? Because he OPPOSED THE WAR with Mexico.

Ten Bears said...

Bullit in the back of the head had nothing to do with it, aeh Joe?

Never Ben Better said...

Eh, Joseph meant one term as Congressman, I'm sure.

Ten Bears said...

Clarification is everything, go to the front of the class.

J Neo Marvin said...

They need a guy they can point to and say "See? We're not racists!"