Thursday, April 18, 2013

GLENN REYNOLDS WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT WIFE-BEATER

Clearly, Reynolds has already mastered a favorite technique of many spouse abusers:





Yup -- after you've brutalized someone, tell whoever will listen that the person you brutalized is the real batterer. In cases of literal partner abuse, the cops often fall for it. In this case, plenty of people will nod in agreement.

And yes, I hold longtime propagandists of gun absolutism as responsible for the deaths in Newtown as I do Adam Lanza.

3 comments:

Victor said...

Why is it that whenever I read anything by that feckin' twit, I always think HE was the one who was shot in the feckin' head?

"Ok, kids! Now that I've beaten Mommy to a bloody pulp on the floor, I hope you're happy! After all, you and her drove me to that point, so I hope you and Mommy are satisfied!!! Now get me some ice for my knuckles, you little assholes!"

Nefer said...

Yes, you are right. He would make an excellent wife-beater.

This is right up there with whining that by crying, your crying partner is being emotionally abusive.

How dare she lay a guilt trip on you when all you did was tell her what's wrong with her?

Rob Patterson said...

And of course the whining. Gun control folks don't RESPECT us enough. Reynolds might be the whiniest adult I've ever encountered.